FreeOZ用户注册
楼主: yping88
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[澳洲英语] Challenge of 7 days of gratefulness

[复制链接]
31#
 楼主| 发表于 1-10-2014 22:22:34 | 只看该作者
MICHELLE07 发表于 1-10-2014 22:19
oh, dear!!!!  海豚!I was about to call him!!! 为什么我们老是撞车?

We have so much in common! And I claim @指纹 's nomination in advance! Heeeheee

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 20 noooooooo~~~~~~~~

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 1-10-2014 23:30:11 | 只看该作者
yping88 发表于 1-10-2014 22:22
We have so much in common! And I claim @指纹 's nomination in advance! Heeeheee

这里有我什么事儿啊

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 事儿大了, mate!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 1-10-2014 23:31:41 | 只看该作者
我能不能把七个人先都艾特出来,省的被占

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 你太搞笑了!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 1-10-2014 23:50:38 | 只看该作者
yping88 发表于 1-10-2014 20:15
Day 4 challenge of gratefulness

1.        I have been grateful to my colleagues in XXX Hospital for lead ...

一天写三项,连写七天?
我可能没这么好的文笔和东西可以写~~
父母伴侣小孩这些我就略过了,因为他们分别是生养我,陪伴我,让我生命有意义的人。
我要感谢那些在学校叫我胖子的人,让我有减肥的动力
感谢让我失恋的昔日恋人,让我遇见更好的她
感谢在工作上排挤压榨我的人,让我有动力更上一层楼
感谢那些借钱不还的人,让我认识人情冷暖
感谢生活中的所有逆境,让我在一次次挫折中成长

我要感谢的是那些荆棘,正因如此才让我珍惜生命中的小小收获。
感谢那些盐,它让西瓜显得更甜----------------
没有黑夜,白天不显明亮。没有低谷,你不知道还有高峰。

评分

参与人数 5威望 +220 收起 理由
woailvzi + 50 谢谢分享!
yeats_only + 50 你太有才了!
愚夫 + 50 海豚说出了中年人的心声,谁来谱曲?
yping88 + 50 精品文章
MICHELLE07 + 20 诗情迸发。。。

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2-10-2014 09:15:57 | 只看该作者
西澳瓶鼻海豚 发表于 1-10-2014 23:50
一天写三项,连写七天?
我可能没这么好的文笔和东西可以写~~
父母伴侣小孩这些我就略过了,因为他们分 ...

Through those words, some of my curiosity about you and your amazing personality has been answered! Please continue sharing with us, we enjoy the privilege to know you better in a personal level!

Please nominate one person each day who you would like to put up for this challenge!
回复  

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2-10-2014 09:44:34 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 2-10-2014 10:44 编辑

My day 3:

既然昨天提到要感谢FreeOz的同学,今天就干脆写个FreeOZ专场

1. 感谢最初认识的Charles,他聪明、才气四溢、风趣友善、张弛有度、彬彬有礼,神似我当年理科班的好同学。
   他爱学习的天性、善于提问的神力,鞭策了懒惰的我。
   即使多年不见,依然可以自然自在地交流,君子之交!

2. 感谢yping88,你的热情和坦荡是独一无二的,对我来说,你是最好的sample!你对我的鼓励和念及,感动、感染、感化了我。
   我也曾热情待人,但若是遇到冷漠,我会退缩。
   你真正出众的特质不仅仅是你的才华,而是你内在蕴含的巨大能量!和那颗懂得感恩的水晶般的心!
  一个难得的神交之友!

3. 最后感谢FreeOz上那个伤害过我自尊的人,名字我无法提及。因为他并不是单纯存在的某一个人,而是某一个群体,某一类镜像,真实而虚幻地存在于网络中。
“他”表现出来的特征有:犀利,无情,刻薄,冷漠,自恋,任性,狂傲,虚伪。。。也许在现实里的“他”:温和,善良,体贴,细心,谦逊,实在,仁慈。。。

虽然是虚幻,依然会让人真实地受伤。被嘲笑、被误会、被讽刺、被忽略、被反对。。。。这些都是不快乐的,是快乐分享温暖相聚背后的代价。
这是网络的特性所在,不能解除,唯有面对。迎面直视这些负面的东西,而后坦然,平静。感谢FreeOz,浓缩的小社会,让人如观摩电影般体味五彩人生。

让尘埃慢慢落下,让心情天天向上。

@欢语  我的谜底在上面。
你的某人呢?自觉公布一下吧。

我邀请下一个人:@蓝山夜妖
夜妖同学品性良好才气测漏搞笑有度,欢迎你正常发挥,写下笑点知识点丰富的感恩篇章。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 You are my exception! You sure are, MM!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2-10-2014 10:12:26 | 只看该作者
MICHELLE07 发表于 2-10-2014 09:44
My day 3:

既然昨天提到要感谢FreeOz的同学,今天就干脆写个FreeOZ专场。

你要的是哪个某人?是爱特yeats的那个还是爱特Chubbycat 的那个?

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 20 两个都要:)

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2-10-2014 10:26:58 | 只看该作者
欢语 发表于 2-10-2014 10:12
你要的是哪个某人?是爱特yeats的那个还是爱特Chubbycat 的那个?

只能选一个

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 20 肥猫那个

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2-10-2014 10:30:09 | 只看该作者
感谢工作的人们,让我们的生活如此便捷。
@周星星1832

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 我很赞同!
周星星1832 + 50 你太有才了!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2-10-2014 10:36:43 | 只看该作者
My day 3:

其实我都没想要你的谜底的,因为对我来说都不是迷。
不过看你写了那么多,为了鼓励你,我就告诉你好了。但是过一个星期好吗?

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 欢语,you are exceptionally talented!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2-10-2014 10:38:29 | 只看该作者
感谢太阳让我们在黑暗里有明媚的期望。
这是明天的。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2-10-2014 10:50:48 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 yping88 于 2-10-2014 17:40 编辑

Day 5 challenge of gratefulness

1.        I have been grateful to Australia immigration department for taking me in as a permanent part of this big Australia family. Because of this citizenship, for the first time in my life, I feel so privileged in terms of traveling around. Nowadays, I have been constantly engrossed in the idea that will be only a matter of leave planning whenever I want to explore other 200+ more countries without having myself put through the complicated visa screening.  I am aware that it is highly unlikely for me to travel into even a few of them, but it feels well looked after to have that option alone.
Also, I feel grateful to the right I have been granted accompanied by the citizenship. Now, I would kindly remind of those who dream rising to the top job running this country, if you want to count my vote in, you’d better keep me well informed of which direction you are gonna lead this country to, mate (I feel so drunk in power now, Haaahaaa)! For the first time, I felt that I have my say in a country’s decision, even though it’s such an insignificant voice, still  I could have my own opinion heard!
For the first time I realized in a real and personal sense that the Prime Minister is nobody different than me. We are just two members who play a different role in the family matters, who make different contributions to this great country in order to make it a stronger and better place for everyone else to live in!
Once again, I sincerely thank you, Australia, for making come true my dream of freedom I have longed for and fought for!   

2.        I have been always grateful that I am employed doing the job of my passion. I feel grateful that I could always come home with the wonderful feeling that I have played a part in changing somebody’s life for better. I could always take the pride in considering myself a helpful part who assists in someone else’ health. For so many times, I almost couldn’t help announcing to everyone: How wonderful it feels that you get paid decently for doing what you enjoy doing? Job satisfaction, self-esteem, necessary part of the country, every other good feeling that could come with the job, you name it!
I have been hanging on to this career for so many years, and I am lucky to say that I am still enjoying every minute of it. Also, it’s safe to say that I am planning to hang around until my retirement comes along!
Thank you, my employers! You all are one of the significant reasons for me to stick around!

3.        I have been grateful to all the patients who have come under my care and let me be a part of their life. Thank you for having the faith in me that I could bring you to the safe place when your life is hanging on a thin line! Thank you for trusting me with your confidential information that you don’t even want your close friends to intrude! Thank you for inspiring me to explore more and more about the healthcare and how I can assist patients better! Thank you for inspiring me to re-evaluate if my nursing skills are still updated enough to call myself a qualified nurse! Thank you for not judging me when I have trouble making sense out of your Ozzy slangs. Thank you for being passionate about teaching me the true Ozzy language and getting me fit in quickly.
You are one indispensible part that makes my career intriguing and rewarding, that makes every working day tempting for me to look forward to!
Thank you all for all of the above!

Today, I would like to nominate my dear friend, @指纹 , to take on the 7 days of challenge of gratefulness!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 50 慢慢的正能量~满满的爱啊~

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2-10-2014 10:52:43 | 只看该作者
欢语 发表于 2-10-2014 10:36
其实我都没想要你的谜底的,因为对我来说都不是迷。
不过看你写了那么多,为了鼓励你,我就告诉你好了。 ...

回了一堆,居然没保存,丢了,天意。。。。

我写那么多不是为了你鼓励啊,是为了响应这个帖的内涵:真心感谢,获得快乐。

我问你是为了表达我对你的关心。我告诉你我心里想的,是为了表现一下诚意。
彼此心意到了,具体什么都无所谓啦,who cares?
回复  

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2-10-2014 10:55:01 | 只看该作者
My day 3:

You have made a FreeOz me, MM!
回复  

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2-10-2014 11:32:52 | 只看该作者
My day 3:

难度好大,我随喜一下算了

虽然
  看不见翅膀

就是我的天使

不是我
  给你生命
是你
  成为我的生命

我们
  仅付出轻微
你的笑容
  是最大的回馈

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
指纹 + 50 赞一个!
yping88 + 50 5000+ credits!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2-10-2014 11:40:44 | 只看该作者
蓝山夜妖 发表于 2-10-2014 11:32
难度好大,我随喜一下算了

写给你女儿呀!!!很诗意,很唯美。。。我就知道你有感性的一面~
我也写过给儿子的,对孩子的感谢看似不如对父母的感谢那么深厚、普遍,却更真挚纯净。
我总在心里对自己的宝贝说:谢谢你让我做你妈妈。

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
蓝山夜妖 + 50 我很赞同!
yping88 + 50 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2-10-2014 11:46:24 | 只看该作者
蓝山夜妖 发表于 2-10-2014 11:32
难度好大,我随喜一下算了

Wow, please present us with more stunning hit!

Please hang around and don't ever be standing afar!
回复  

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2-10-2014 11:49:06 | 只看该作者
MICHELLE07 发表于 2-10-2014 11:40
我也写过给儿子的,对孩子的感谢看似 ...

I would repost the post one of my friends uploaded about her family and her love for them! But I need to get her permission first!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 20 please do it!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2-10-2014 12:02:39 | 只看该作者
MICHELLE07 发表于 2-10-2014 11:40
我也写过给儿子的,对孩子的感谢看似 ...

我一直觉得,传统的孝道有点问题,父母应该感谢孩子给自己了一个做父母的机会

评分

参与人数 2威望 +70 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 赞一个!
MICHELLE07 + 20 英雄所见略同啊~

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2-10-2014 20:01:19 | 只看该作者
感谢我初学溜冰时,扶我站起,教我的大哥哥和让他来帮我的大姐姐,陌生的温暖让当初的我不知所措,今天说声谢谢你们。
感谢干妈和干姐姐做的大麦粉,干的,湿的都很好吃,再也没有吃过自从那以后。如今已经不知到哪里去找你们,谢谢你们的温暖。
感谢公公婆婆养育了你们的儿子,所以有个人能收留我,爱护我。
感谢我的丈夫,给了我新的生命。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

51#
 楼主| 发表于 3-10-2014 00:24:36 | 只看该作者
Day 2 Challenge of Gratefulness----Written by my friend Rose

My ultimate blessing came in three and I'd like to dedicate this day as a testament to how precious they all are to me.

To my son Vince, I am and will always be grateful for you. You were cheeky, playful, smart, funny , sweet and kind... Now that you've grown ... still smart, funny and kind but not as sweet as when you were little. The playfulness and cheekiness are replaced by subtle rigging that ends in fight and brotherly banter which at times I find unbearable and you are the one who takes the brunt of my anger. There was once a conversation after this that saw me and you crying because you felt that you were never a good son to me. My heart sank because I realized I have not given you enough time and space, oftentimes forgetting that you're only a child yourself yet I expected to behave and act like an adult. You are most affected when dad and I have a fight. I saw how disturbed you were when you think we were separating ... It's then that I thought I will never do something to hurt you this much. I may struggle personally whenever things are bad but I will rise up, pick myself up and be the mom you need for as long as God will let me. I am sorry for my shortcomings, my crazy moods, nonstop nagging and all of my mommy stuff... I love you nonetheless and will always be proud of you. I look at you now and feel an enormous pride that not only you are growing to be handsome, you are slowly taking on responsibility of your siblings and some of your actions. I pray that you continually learn, develop and discover yourself and I wish you nothing but the best. I will be here no matter what.

To my other son Franz, I am grateful for you being my child because you are my comfort and my stability. You were always quiet, sweet and lovable and you remain so to this day. The good mornings, the hellos, your gentle hands massaging my head and feet (for free), your funny sense of humour of which you are not even aware of, are some of your endearing qualities. I worry about you because I felt you were slow in catching up at school and I am having you assessed for any possible support you may need. At times I thought you don't understand instructions and I get frustrated ... I know you get scared and freezes in the middle of a task and that's when I realized there I go again and I am very very sorry. I saw that my attitude is dependent of yours and I strive each day to be the best possible example for you. At times I can't be my best and I know you are most understanding too because we always talk and say how we feel. You give me a reason to be more tolerant of you, of myself and of others. I love your hugs your kisses your smile and all about you. Once when dad and I were not good, you were worried most about where are we going to live more than anything else. Also one of your goals at the start of school is to make friends ... At the end of term you came home with the portfolio and there reads... I still have one friend which I feel sorry about but find funny altogether. I worry less now having seen your reports and not as bad as I thought. I let you do assignments because you know when to call me if you need help. You are a very clever boy in your own right and you have an integrity of a rock. I am extremely proud of you when I lost you for at least 15 mins or maybe more in Mt Buller 2 yrs ago... Twas the most excruciating time and never was so desperate. But there you were, found your way to the information and waited until you got found. You told me then that you felt sad that you couldn't see me and remembered what the school taught, to seek help. When your only very best friend got picked on in school and you chose to speak up for him and got messy because other friends stepped in... You also stood up against an older friend who was visibly and physically upset and reasoned that it wasn't your fault and has to accept it. Well, you stood up as well when I start to raise my voice and quickly hands me the book " How to make your kids Happy" as a reminder to keep my cool. I always tell you off when you and Geppy fight although you are just trying to stop him from hurting you or telling him that it's not right. I hope my love, my concern and good intentions surpasses all the things I am doing wrong. You have the most pure heart and I look forward to seeing you grow and be the best that you can be. I will always be behind your back and ready to support you all the time.

Lastly, my baby Jeppy Albert ... I am forever grateful for all the happiness you have brought this family. Being told by many thoughtful friends that "it's gonna be a girl this time"... I had unconsciously expected it to be so that's why I cried when the scan showed it was definitely another boy!!! But I will not have it any other way. You complete my little macho family and I feel that I am very beautiful everyday(uh uh). You are your own character and I am mesmerized by all of your ways. I enjoy every bit of your warmth, sweetness and dependence because I know you will outgrow it someday ... The constant I miss you mom I love you mom Where are you mom even when we're together are priceless. You are slowly gaining your independence and I'm proud of the little man that you are becoming. I enjoy our shop hopping and you getting yourself ready long before I/we do. Seeing your socks inside out but looking at how proud you are at it is simply fulfilling. I feel that I can always be myself when I'm with you and I know you will love me regardless because that's how much I love you. Looking forward to everyday knowing that you and your brothers are doing okay, loves family and believes in God. My prayers are for you to develop a strong sense of self and high regard for family and others. I can only keep on praying that life will be gentle on all of you and that yours will be much brighter than mine. Thank you boys for all the love we share, the lessons, the misunderstandings, the family times, the new beginnings and all that there is in the future. I am extremely lucky as I get to write these to you and one to cherish in our lifetime....

I now then nominate a very dear friend, Grace D to take on this challenge ...love you ya!

@MICHELLE07 @蓝山夜妖

I guess this mom's feeling for her children has echoed what you both have felt about parenting!

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
蓝山夜妖 + 50 精品文章
MICHELLE07 + 50 好感动!!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 3-10-2014 08:45:22 | 只看该作者
感谢初中语文老师,她虽严厉说话不好听,但给了一个安静的课堂,是我跌跌撞撞的人生一个基础。
感谢爱过我的和我爱过的男子,给了我生命不同的色彩。
感谢给予我点滴温暖的人,让我温暖和留恋。
@dreamcat

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 Heart-felt speech!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 3-10-2014 09:32:46 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 3-10-2014 09:46 编辑
yping88 发表于 3-10-2014 00:24
Day 2 Challenge of Gratefulness----Written by my friend Rose

My ultimate blessing came in three a ...

每一个孩子都是特别的、无比珍贵的。这个妈妈大气而细微,所写的感受都深入我心。她的文笔很清新流畅。
看到最后一个孩子出生前---又一个男孩...呵呵

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 You pick up things with your heart!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 3-10-2014 09:38:37 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 MICHELLE07 于 4-10-2014 19:23 编辑

今天是day 4 ,凑个热闹,感谢一下领导
1. 谢谢你天天早起,任我sleep till last minute(羞愧)
2. 谢谢你沉稳如水,让我feel safe(庆幸)
3. 谢谢你胸怀若谷,许我be myself(窃喜)

现邀请一下亦正亦邪风流不羁的尼玛哥来感恩一下。yping,这回我先下手为强啦 @dcxg

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 你太有才了!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

55#
 楼主| 发表于 3-10-2014 09:48:57 | 只看该作者
MICHELLE07 发表于 3-10-2014 09:38
今天是day 4 ,凑个热闹,感谢一下领导

1. 谢谢你天天早起,任我sleep till last minute(羞愧)

泥玛,@dcxg

Please take advantage of this chance to practice the inner peace you are working hard (Hope it's not extremely hard, hard, hard---) on!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 20 哈哈,这下更不平静了。。。

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

56#
 楼主| 发表于 3-10-2014 09:52:45 | 只看该作者
欢语 发表于 3-10-2014 08:45
感谢初中语文老师,她虽严厉说话不好听,但给了一个安静的课堂,是我跌跌撞撞的人生一个基础。
感谢爱过我 ...

Those amazing experiences definitely have re-shaped who you are, changed your life for better!

@dreamcat  Looking forward to hearing what you have to present to us all!
回复  

使用道具 举报

57#
 楼主| 发表于 3-10-2014 09:57:27 | 只看该作者
@MICHELLE07        + 20        哈哈,这下更不平静了。。。

MICHELLE07 I would like to add to my list of gratefulness if I may that your quick wit, wonderful sense of humor, thoughtfulness, inspiration and passion will be forever what I have been thankful for!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
MICHELLE07 + 20 哈哈,没问题,和美女互拍是我的爱好!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 3-10-2014 12:34:24 | 只看该作者
昨天忙shi了~今天来补~
第二天的感恩~
食物--第一次觉得不能浪费食物是老爹在我十几岁的时候讲的故事~第二次觉得要珍惜并感恩食物是来凸凹之后~
能源--从来没觉得电和煤气很伟大~直到搬进新家的第一天~从来没觉得电和煤气怎么可能用完~直到这次回家才意识到以前身边居然有那么多高楼和那么多空调~
internet--经过无数个断网还要和运营商理论的日子就明白了~不过这种难得被隐居的时光让我异常享受~

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 3-10-2014 14:13:27 | 只看该作者
第三天的感恩~
书--小时候被撕掉的书无数~长大后被读烂的书无数~即使在不同年龄读同一本书断能读出不同的味道~因为你我总只是初见~
bryan--虽然你作为一只熊~但是我却不能觉得你无意识~感谢你十几年的陪伴~尤其在经历过大手术之后~依然福寿安康是我最乐见的~
音乐--人说建筑就是凝固的音符~还说品酒的时候在嘴里面的音乐叮当~云云总总~就是太美妙了有木有~我虽只是门外汉~但是听着听着能睡着~也算一种福气~

评分

参与人数 1威望 +50 收起 理由
yping88 + 50 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

60#
 楼主| 发表于 3-10-2014 16:00:42 | 只看该作者
yeats_only 发表于 3-10-2014 12:34
昨天忙shi了~今天来补~
第二天的感恩~
食物--第一次觉得不能浪费食物是老爹在我十几岁的时候讲的故事~第 ...

It makes perfect sense!

Something we take for granted becomes indispensably significant only after we lost it!
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 28-4-2024 09:36 , Processed in 0.046800 second(s), 69 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.