2013.9.24,剑四test A:R36/40

注:2013年11月9日将初次烤鸭
回复  

使用道具 举报

2#
 楼主| 发表于 28-8-2013 04:19:43 | 只看该作者
剑8,test1

task 1

The pie chart and the table show the reason of the degradation of agriculture land worldwide and specifically in three regions.

Over-Grazing affects the situation worldwide most significantly, which accounts for 35%. While the deforestation is related to the degradation with a coefficient of 30%, the third main cause of worldwide degradation is over-cultivation, which has a 28% weight. All other reasons of worldwide degradation take 7% altogether.

Regionally, North America has the least degradation compare to Europe and Oceania, which has an 5% total land degradation during the 1990s'.  while Europe, as the time-honored developed regions, has the highest degradation ratio of land, which comes out to be 23%. Oceania, Including Australia and New Zealand, has a 13% of degradation of agriculture land.

The main reason make Europe become the champion of land degradation in 1990s is deforestation,9.8 of its agriculture land degraded for the cause while only 0.2%for North America and 1.7% for Oceania.

Over-cultivation plays the second role in making Europe the worst area in terms of land degradation, North America lost 3.3% of its farmland on this cause while Oceania doesn't have this problem.

Over-grazing is the main reason for Oceania's land degradation, 11.3% of its farmland degraded based on this while totally Oceania only lost 13% of farmland during this period. Europe still make a remarkable figure in this area, 5.5% of its land degraded for this reason. Which manifest North America's 1.5% degradation on this reason relatively acceptable.

Task 2.
There is the controversy that should the family of the school to shoulder the responsibility of nourishing the next generation to become more suitable citizenship in the future.

First of all, As the basis of character are usually established during the first 3 years of a new baby, parents, being the rearer and life bringer of the new future social member, should definitely take premium responsibility. Even when the child goes to the kindergarten or primary school, family still plays an unbeatable significance in children's personality building. As it is said, each family has an unique culture, which will definitely make influence  on the son/daughter's values somehow on the reason that people is what they get, physically and psychologically. And it is obvious that most of what young people is from their family.

On the other hand, School, which is the first version of society people get themselves involved, also plays an indispensable role in forming the young generation to be an good member of society. Personally, primary school is the first place I heard about some  regulations like I had to ask permission to go out of classroom during class. School is also the first place people learn to cooperate or compete  with other members of society. People can learn more and adjust themselves in the mini-type society.

Thus, I think family overweight schools in the early works of influencing children to become a better citizen while schools play an essential role in the next coming character adjustment phrase an can do more on the social role building.
回复  

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 28-8-2013 04:20:37 | 只看该作者
剑8,test2

Task 1
From the pie charts we can see that the teachers' salaries take the biggest portion in the school's total expenditure in 1981,1991, and 2001. But he percentage of it fluctuates, during this period, from 40% in 1981 to 50% in 1991 and then reduce to 45% in 2001.

Insurance which is gradually increasing from 2% in 1981 to 8% in 2001, is always the smallest spending in all the years.

Decreasing from 28% in 1981 to 22% in 1991 and then to 15% in 2001, other workers' salaries were the second big part of expenditure in 1981, which has a proportion of 28%. This part ranked from the 2nd. in 1981 and 1991 to the third in 2001.

The portion of expenditure of this school on furniture and equipment draw a tick from 15% go down to 5% and then go up to 23% during this period.

On the contrary, spendings on resources draw a reversed tick during this period. It goes up from 15% to 20% from 1981 to 1991 and then drop to 9% in 2001. Become the second smallest spendings in this school.

Task 2

The way people communicated and get linked have been significantly transferred nowadays with the emerge of the hi-tech influence.

Firstly, mobile voice services which can theoretically link any two or more terminals, usually human being, anywhere in the world almostly. This was the story on the science fiction only a score years ago. This service enable people a remarkable amount of convenience. people can discuss things anytime anywhere. People don't need to worry about getting lost with their friends or partners on the dates.

Secondly, new technology open a whole new passage for totally strangers to get linked and communicate. All the software like, skype, ICQ, Facebook...., completely explore an fresh platform for people to publish their experiences or opinions or change them with someone particularly.

In my opinion, the emerge of all these new kinds of approaches people link others are irreversible and also present the fantastic milestone in human's develop history. The trend will not only grant human more convenience but a better circumstances for future development.
回复  

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 28-8-2013 04:21:44 | 只看该作者
作文希望能有前辈给打分及指点啊,感谢啊!
回复  

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2-9-2013 01:19:30 来自手机 | 只看该作者
楼主基础挺好的呀
听力和阅读都是7-8分的节奏
回复  

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 4-9-2013 04:46:29 | 只看该作者
回复  

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 4-9-2013 09:07:23 | 只看该作者
考A类还是G类,怎么阅读都做了?
回复  

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 4-9-2013 11:05:51 | 只看该作者
自由大米 发表于 4-9-2013 04:46
谢谢鼓励啊。。。感觉阅读和听力都到了瓶颈了啊。想再提升啊。。。

看刘洪波《雅思听力考点词真经》,我看了王陆的807,听力一直稳定在7分;看了刘洪波的三分之一,就已经拿下8分了。

阅读同样推荐刘洪波的教材。你百度“贵学教育”就能找到他的网站,里面有他的公开课,可以先听,感觉好再买书。
回复  

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 4-9-2013 12:09:49 | 只看该作者
鼓励一下,看好你的节奏
回复  

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 4-9-2013 12:25:25 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 asxdcfv 于 4-9-2013 12:28 编辑

我的剑桥成绩也是这样的,但是,一到考试就在6分以下了。。。。特别阅读,练习都是33个对以上。。。。哎

再更正下,我又比较了下我的成绩,楼主比我还是要高多了,一般多对3个左右
回复  

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 4-9-2013 14:49:50 | 只看该作者
wisezmz 发表于 4-9-2013 11:05
看刘洪波《雅思听力考点词真经》,我看了王陆的807,听力一直稳定在7分;看了刘洪波的三分之一,就已经 ...

真有这么神?
回复  

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 4-9-2013 15:54:23 | 只看该作者

绝对不骗人。

另外,我觉得你的签名中的“current  1st IELTS preparing”  应该改成 currently 吧,否则语法错误。
回复  

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 4-9-2013 22:41:54 | 只看该作者
timsun 发表于 4-9-2013 09:07
考A类还是G类,怎么阅读都做了?

我考G类
回复  

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 4-9-2013 22:50:51 | 只看该作者

感谢格斗士支持!!这就去百度。。。
回复  

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 4-9-2013 23:14:33 | 只看该作者
可以早点考啊,基础蛮好的
回复  

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 4-9-2013 23:35:39 | 只看该作者
xychar 发表于 4-9-2013 23:14
可以早点考啊,基础蛮好的

感谢鼓励啊!!我也想DIY,但对政策一片茫然啊
回复  

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 5-9-2013 03:33:56 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 自由大米 于 5-9-2013 04:53 编辑

剑8,testA

Task 1

Dear Michael,

I am glad to inform you that I have moved to a new house in Beijing, As I have always complained to you that the noise around my old place are gradually driving me crazy and the traffic congestion glued lazily on my daily commute route just made me  want to kill myself everyday. And also the poluted air I have to breath all the time evenually make me set up my mind to leave my old place and move to the suburb house and do some self-employed agriculture work to make my all ends meet.

My new residence covered 600 m2 including the yard , garden and a mini- swimming pool. The house is a newly built two floor constrution which has five bedrooms and a big living room. Also It has a small gym in the second floor. We can arrive the rive nearby in like 10 minutes. Fishing in a sunny afternoon is my most recent hobby now.

My dear friend, your vist would be the most delightening event since my movement. In fact, we going to open a new house warm-up party on the coming Saturday, The party will open at 11:00am that day. Hope to see you then

Yours sincerely

Jason
08.28th. 2013

Task2

There are more and more travelling world-wide currently as the consequence of a multiple reasons.

Firstly, The development of aviation technologies and also the competition within civil aviation business have made the long term trip not only much less bewiltering/ torching than before but far more economical both in money and in time are concerned.

Secondly, with the presentation of globalization and the boom of international trade, most evidently the emerging of giant multinational corporations, People need to travel for business or for work more and more frequently.

Thirdly, the fast economic development in the countries of big population, like China and India, has significantly expand the cross-national tourism industry. More Chinese and Indian go abroad for sightseeing and more traditional developed countries tourist come to China and India to visit these brand new ancient places as well.

I think there are a lot of benefits for travelers in our time.businessman or companies can explore their market in a much wider range than ever before with a reasonable traveling cost. For those who enjoy travelling. They can come to more sights and experience more different cultures in relatively short time. These would just make it like they could broaden the width of their life as well prolong their life span.
回复  

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 5-9-2013 03:34:23 | 只看该作者

剑8,testB---2013.9.5

本帖最后由 自由大米 于 30-9-2013 05:26 编辑

TASK 1

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have bought some electritions from your shop on the 20th. of August. All of the equipments work well except a microwave-oven which just make the noise like thousands of bees flying in my kitchen. Even though it runs well in your shop. I tried it like 10 times with nothing in it. The noise is still there. And, more unfortunately, the oven do not even heat food then.

I contacted the service of your shop the next morning. One of your service employees answered my phone and asked me to describe the problem of the oven. I think she made some record and she promised to send a engineer to my place within a week. But nothing happened during the next week. So I called your aftersale service again and a man answered my phone. He asked my problem and my adress again and promised to send someone to check it in my place in a week, I waited another week for nothing now.

So I bother you with this letter hoping that you can push the procedure of handling the problem of my oven and make sure your employees can keep their promises. I will wait till this Friday for your shop's concrete movements in this issue, otherwise I will have to ask the help from the relevant customers' right organization.  Looking forward from your respnse.

Best regards,
Michael

TASK 2
There is a controversy that if we should separate boys and in different schools or we should educate them together in same schools.

People who believe that boys and girls should be educated separately suggest reasons as below.

Firstly, students who study in mono-sexual school can focus more on their development rather than spending a lot of time and energy on attracting the opposite  sex in the mixed schools. Secondly, Students study in the school of single sex will have higher opportunity to choose the subject they are really fond of without the consideration of the traditional idea that some subjects, like physics,  are for male and some other subjects , like language or music, are for female. Thirdly, Schools of all female students can more easily organize courses like knitting or cooking while the male schools can easily organize lectures of military or some PE like boxing or some other X-Sport.

The others suppose that mixed schools have its unbeatable advantages than the single sex ones with reasons like students are better prepared for the real society psychologically as they already lived in the mini-society which also consist of male and female.

In my opinion, Sexually separated schools have its merits in developing students' personal talents while mixed schools can help their students prepare for their future adult life better. So parents or students themselves deserve to have the option of both separated schools as well as normal mixed schools.
回复  

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 5-9-2013 03:34:57 | 只看该作者

2012.9.28, 剑桥4, Task A

本帖最后由 自由大米 于 8-10-2013 04:59 编辑

TASK 1

Dear sir or Madam,

I am a weekly routine buyer in your supermarket as I reside in the same district to your supermarket.

I was quite satisfied with not only the goods but the service quality in your shop until this small accident happened with me in your shop this morning. The situation is like this.

I was picking my daily usage like sugar and coffee in the aisle. And unnoticeablly a package dropped off from the upper level of the shelf . The package hitted my shoulder unfortunately. I was sitting and waiting there for help for like 20 minutes before the staff of your supermarket came.

They helped me to the clinic and accompanied me home. But, anyway, what happened to me is frustrating and quite dangerous potentially. It is totally spoiled this week end of mine.

To prevent these kinds of things to happen again, I sincerely suggest you to make some moves in the place security management and also to make a better policy of emergency responding.

Yours sincerely,

Michael

TASK2

People used to be so versatile that many of them were able to do a multitude of crafts' works such as making their own clothes or repairing household facilities.

However, with the time going, seldom people can make or repair these things by themselves any more.

There are overlapped reasons on these this consequence. Firstly, with the development of mass production, there are far more house-hold products of decent quality than before. So the price for these stuffs became lower as the supply increased.

Secondly, labor forces are allocated by different industries far more deeply and overwhelmingly now. people became more focus in the fostering of their abilities in some specific region so that they can be more competent in their future job hunting.

Thirdly, the development of global economy has boomed the global passion of pursuit on fashion. People today need clothes and other stuffs not for its functional features only but for others like manifesting personal social status or just special personality which embodied in some specific brand.

In my country, the situation can be the best sample of this global trend. Self-support crafts works were disapearing rapidly with the pace of economy and mass production development. Hand made stuffs are far more a art or some very special presents nowadays in my homeland. As a developing courtry, There are still a vast area of China, the west part particularly, where people still need to make things for themselves. Generally, the situation in my country is quite unbalanced comparing the west parts to the east parts.
回复  

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 5-9-2013 03:37:14 | 只看该作者
感谢支持!
回复  

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 5-9-2013 03:37:55 | 只看该作者
感谢支持,留着将来传作文
回复  

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 5-9-2013 04:31:30 | 只看该作者
感谢支持,留着将来传作文
回复  

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 5-9-2013 12:40:36 | 只看该作者
wisezmz 发表于 4-9-2013 15:54
绝对不骗人。

另外,我觉得你的签名中的“current  1st IELTS preparing”  应该改成 currently 吧,否 ...

好吧。多谢

我看看去。听力做听写了吗?

口语怎么准备的啊,格斗士
回复  

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 5-9-2013 12:43:42 | 只看该作者
chantz 发表于 5-9-2013 12:40
好吧。多谢

我看看去。听力做听写了吗?

听力就按刘洪波书上说的去准备,他怎么说你怎么做就行。

口语,还是找个外教吧。至于准备的话,我把part1、part2都写好了答案,全背下来。
回复  

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 5-9-2013 12:46:23 | 只看该作者

角斗士, 你的复议后来通过了么?
回复  

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 5-9-2013 12:49:08 | 只看该作者
furnival 发表于 5-9-2013 12:46
角斗士, 你的复议后来通过了么?

没有,所以只能继续考。
回复  

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 5-9-2013 12:55:53 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 chantz 于 5-9-2013 12:57 编辑
wisezmz 发表于 5-9-2013 12:43
听力就按刘洪波书上说的去准备,他怎么说你怎么做就行。

口语,还是找个外教吧。至于准备的话,我把pa ...

去书店翻了下你说的刘洪波的书,感觉主要是用于做提分用。日常练习感觉不太够

当然每个人基础不一样。比如我经常一些连读、弱读、连读很困扰我。可能我的期望是所有都抓住,无论核心词还是小词,这样搞得很失落

外教,你是指一对一吗。我去问了下,一般300一节课,一节课大约50-60分钟。不知道效果怎样,而且课时比较多,最少也要100多个课时。

钱我愿意话,就怕效果不好,又耽误时间。 不过预想,对于炼胆有好处,毕竟生活中我面对别人说话还是有些放不开,而且也不健谈。

还有时间计划问题。上班族,也就晚上有点时间。可是一个section听写要花掉2个多小时,感觉效率很低。留给其他就没多少时间了。
回复  

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 5-9-2013 13:07:10 | 只看该作者
顶下,刚做了决定。也要开始准备烤鸭了
回复  

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 5-9-2013 13:10:31 | 只看该作者
chantz 发表于 5-9-2013 12:55
去书店翻了下你说的刘洪波的书,感觉主要是用于做提分用。日常练习感觉不太够

当然每个人基础不一样 ...

听力、阅读从来不需要搞明白所有词汇,只需要把握住和答案相关的内容即可。就算你听中文,比如听电视新闻播报,你也未必是每个字都入脑,只是抓住了核心关键词你就明白整件事情了。

外教我找的是一位雅思考官,300一小时,分别上了三个月口语、三个月写作,每周一课,效果明显。最主要是他帮助我了解雅思考的到底是什么,口语、写作的得分点在哪里。这很重要,有的放矢地复习才能提升效率。

最后,送你一句话:Time is just like cleavage, you squeeze it, you got it.
回复  

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 5-9-2013 13:15:13 | 只看该作者
wisezmz 发表于 5-9-2013 13:10
听力、阅读从来不需要搞明白所有词汇,只需要把握住和答案相关的内容即可。就算你听中文,比如听电视新闻 ...

能不能私我哪个机构找的老师,我找的那家不是专门针对考试的。
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 28-4-2024 06:02 , Processed in 0.069720 second(s), 44 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.