找回密码
 FreeOZ用户注册
楼主: fate
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[职场风云] 年终评价,部分达成。欺负新人么?-更新在1楼(老板回来了)

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 7-9-2012 10:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
You expected too much here! I was exceptional performance every year, and just 4%.
And you just worked for half year, 2%, not bad at all.But you stll need they know you did the best.
If you want salary increase, change your job(title), even in the same company.
You can't expected performance review to jump your wages,that is joke, mate.
China is some different. I used get 17% increase in half year, 35% increase in one year(normal over 10%). But you still need change you title, you knows that.
The most important thing is you directly line and second line mgrs like you.

[ 本帖最后由 sliuhao 于 7-9-2012 10:54 编辑 ]
回复  

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 7-9-2012 11:00:06 | 显示全部楼层
Most of time, pay by performance is a joke and politic except for sales.
回复  

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 7-9-2012 11:13:26 | 显示全部楼层

That will come to "Performance Improvement Plan" if you are permanent, and will be review by 3 months/6 months scale.
回复  

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 7-9-2012 12:28:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 fate 于 7-9-2012 12:08 发表

谢谢。。。这样说来是没什么大不了的了?

但是如果在国内的话,一般 是不会这样给评价的。

如果给了,就以为着你已经进入了HR的资源池,下次就等着降薪或者裁员了。

It depends. Most of time, you would't give a shit to this. But you should ask your mgr which area you should improve even talk with personally, you can accept as a fresh, but you would not expected it for the next year as you already did a good job.Most of time, the mgr will tell you are in the ramp-up but in fact it is convenience for his team management - eventually someone will get "partially" in fact. So he just balanced something in your team - This maybe his management style. You can not blame on that. But you should keep an eye on that - that means you are not the mate of the mgr.Or he do not like you too much personally. That's my guess.
回复  

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 7-9-2012 12:50:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 fate 于 7-9-2012 12:43 发表
eventually someone will get "partially" in fact。。。。
But you should keep an eye on that - that means you are not the mate of the mgr.Or he do not like you too much personally. That's my guess.

You can talk to him, but not in the over/aggressive way. People do not like that, plus he always can say you need improve your communication skill - which means partially meet. Show your personality,and let the people like to work with you, do not stress and push the negative feel to the workplace.
The place to be, and who you are. good on you!
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 4-5-2024 02:00 , Processed in 0.035889 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.