FreeOZ论坛

标题: just need to write something somewhere [打印本页]

作者: mermaidtear    时间: 25-11-2010 00:57
标题: just need to write something somewhere
Liu xiang broke his record just now.
Nearly at the same time, I read the last email for my particular case.
It's so celebrating for him and upset for myself.
Every moment and every second, we are creating our own record for this moment and second. That record is such a silly one , yet hope it's never-come-again.
Life is unique but at the time, I wish I were doing the same as what you did.
Feeling so complicated, I do not complain about the result but do apologize for you and for myself.

P.S. Actually I just don't know what exactly I am writing now. However, I loved and will always be loving this place and hope that only good memory remains though it's me who made this silly mistake and who decide to give it up. Along the way, it is not roses always yet not all tough roads don't deserve persistance.
Nite and looking forward to Feb when I follow my heart under the clear sky in same place.
Thanks for your time on this boring murmurd.
作者: pinxinge    时间: 25-11-2010 18:40
提示: 作者被禁止或删除, 无法发言 Sometimes we just ignore sth that is so important to us, and sometimes we just pay too much attention to sth that is not so important to our lives.




欢迎光临 FreeOZ论坛 (https://www.freeoz.org/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2